The following theses were written as part of 121 thesis research tracks.
- TU Delft: Stevens, L.(2018). Self-Sovereign Identities for Scaling up Cash Transfer Projects.
- IHEID: Stahli, T. (2018). Managing registration on the blockchain: the future of identity management in humanitarian cash transfer programs?
- UVA: Bijkerk, M.(2018). A Fair Distribution Algorithm for Cash Transfer Programs.
- UM MGSoG: Meyling, J.(2019). Self-Sovereign Digital Identity for Cash Transfers & KYC requirements in Malawi and Kenya.
- 510 Intern: Maike Meier has conducted further research on a fairness inclusions and distribution algorithm.
- RUG: Doornekamp, H. (2019). Expected. An ethical review of digital identities for humanitarian cash programs.
- WUR: Pinna, D. (2019). Expected. Are digital humanitarian cash programs more inclusive than conventional aid delivery?
HUMAN CENTRED DESIGN RESEARCH
- (2019). Expected.